Hillandale Sports Association (HSA) is a non-profit recreational based program which offers leagues in baseball, basketball, cheerleading and soccer. Our programs emphasize skill development, community and FUN. We offer leagues throughout the year which allow children to participate in multiple activities at a young age. We are the largest multi-sport organization in Durham and offer the most complete set of programs for our youth.
- FALL LEAGUES: Soccer
- WINTER LEAGUES: Basketball, Cheer & Pom
- SPRING LEAGUES: Baseball & Soccer
- $75.00 per season per sport. All participants receive a uniform and end of season award.
- One night per week. An additional practice is per coach and team discretion.
- While registering select your preferred & secondary night to practice.
- We do our best to honor requests to play with family, friends and your coach. See Team formation guidelines.
- Teams have a maximum number of pre-designated players established by the HSA Board.
- Players cannot play down in the incorrect age group.
- Generally played on Saturday mornings and early afternoon.
- Depending on league registrations and teams formed there may be occasional Friday evening games or Weekday games for make-ups.
- Every team has a parent volunteer coach. HSA is an all volunteer organization. Please see the "Coaches & Volunteers" page if interested. Each team should have 2 parent volunteers registered to keep the communication lines intact with league coordinators.
Welcome to Online Registration
Registering online is easy and quick!
Just follow these simple steps:
CREATE YOUR NEW MEMBER ACCOUNT
You'll be asked to create a member account if you don't already have one. Simply click the "No, I do not have a member account" option when asked to log in to the registration system.
COMPLETE PARENT INFORMATION
After you create your new member account, you'll need to choose "Register Now" you will be asked to fill in parent information
COMPLETE PLAYER REGISTRATION
Choose the age group for your player and then fill out the player information. You'll be asked if you want to add more players or to finish registration and pay.
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU'RE DONE!
After you've filled in your parent and player(s) information, you'll see your total fees and can choose to pay by check or by debit or credit card online.
Note: No credit card information is EVER stored on our computers and all information is encrypted for your security.